The latest look at the train wreck that is the president's health care law:
- “Individual policy pricing skyrockets under Obamacare, broker site says” (Marketwatch)
- “More than two weeks after opening, the website where people can sign up for coverage under the health care reform law is still a technical mess …” (The Northwestern)
- “…most have been blocked by blank screens, error messages or account log-ins that won’t work at some point along the way.” (POLITICO)
- “…this thing is going to implode under its own weight.” (Fox News)
- “Insurers say the federal health-care marketplace is generating flawed data … Emerging errors include duplicate enrollments, spouses reported as children, missing data fields and suspect eligibility determinations …” (Wall Street Journal)
UPCOMING CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS:
- Thursday, 10/24 – House Energy & Commerce Committee – PPACA Implementation Failures: Didn’t Know or Didn’t Disclose?