WASHINGTON, DC – House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) today announced the following staff changes in his office:
- Tommy Andrews, previously Senior Staff Assistant, is now Special Assistant to the Speaker.
- Alex Becker, previously a Staff Assistant, will serve as Floor Assistant in the Republican Cloakroom. He replaces Andrew Bunker, who is now a Legislative Assistant in the Speaker’s congressional office
- Natasha Eckard, previously Legislative Assistant in the Speaker’s congressional office, has joined the Office of the Speaker as an Assistant to the Speaker for Policy. Her portfolio includes transportation & infrastructure, agriculture, and government reform issues.
- Will Miller succeeds Tommy Andrews as Senior Staff Assistant and manager of the Speaker’s correspondence center.
- Mike Ricci, previously Director of Speechwriting, will serve as Deputy Director of Communications in the Speaker’s press office.
- Rebecca Tallent will join the office as Assistant to the Speaker for Policy handling immigration issues. Rebecca comes to us from the Bipartisan Policy Center, where she is the director of immigration policy.
“I’m fortunate to be able to rely on the talent and dedication of these public servants as we work to build a smaller, less costly, and more accountable government,” Speaker Boehner said.