Pelosi Recommends Members to House Administration Committee
February 7, 2007
Washington, D.C. - Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced today that she will recommend to the Democratic Caucus Members to serve on the House Administration Committee. 'This talented group of Members brings the experience and knowledge that is necessary to ensure the vital functions of the House continue to run efficiently and effectively,' Pelosi said.
Pelosi will recommend the following Democratic Members to serve with House Administration Committee Chairwoman Juanita Millender-McDonald of California:
- Congressman Robert Brady of Pennsylvania
- Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren of California
- Congressman Michael Capuano of Massachusetts
- Congressman Charles Gonzalez of Texas
- Congresswoman Susan Davis of California
The full Democratic Caucus will vote on these nominations.